Wednesday, October 31, 2007

What a Day! Halloween?!


A great day! Not because its Halloween. Haha. But I'm touched by some things my friends did and said to me. Really really appreciate the friends around me. I don't know how to say it face to face with you all, but I'll write it here. Thanks, from the bottom of my heart. =)


Met up with Juan after her work today too. Picked her up from Expo and went TM for dinner and movie. A special day indeed cos Juan received her first pay! Happy for her cos its her first pay and damn happy cos shes treating me to a good meal soon. HAHAHAH.


Watched The Game Plan today. I couldnt stop laughing throughout the show. Damn funny and touching. Highly recommended yea! NEVER SAY NO!

What a day filled with love, happiness and laughter that I thought is worth sharing.

Less than half an hour to November 07. Time really flies. Shall end here with a quote from my BNF lecturer, Uncle Ngor- Time is our greatest enemy, not money.