Monday, October 8, 2007

Bored.. to tears


The previous weekend has been the longest weekend in my life. I should cherished all the time I have now. Ironically, I felt that time is secretly holding still when I'm not looking at my watch. No school on Friday, then slack on Saturday and Sunday. So many occasions I feel like going to blade at ECP but its simply too far and troublesome for me to travel there. Thought of just blading around in Sengkang, on those rough and unfamiliar terrain, but I'm not brave enough to risk falling and spraining my wrist. Haha yes, I'm not so 'adventurous'. Old liao better be careful.


I ended up reading more about Siberian Husky. LMAO. I just discovered there is a breed of dogs very close to Siberian Husky. They are the Alaskan Malamute. Basically, they have exactly the same characteristics as the Siberian Husky, just different in sizes.

Alaskan Malamute were bred for their strength. They are bigger in sizes than the Huskies. Males 25 inches at the withers for the height, 85 pounds for the weight; females, 23 inches at the withers, 75 pounds. Blue eyes are considered a major fault for their breeding standards while Huskies are allowed to have blue eyes.

Huskies were bred for their speed. They are medium in sizes. Males 21-23.5 inches at the withers, 45-60 pounds; females, 20-22 inches at the withers, 35-50 pounds. If the males are over 23.5 inches or the females over 22 inches at the withers (for their height), they are considered to have major fault.
(1 inch =2.54 cm, 1 pound = 0.453592kg)

Most people would have mistaken an Alaskan for a Husky though, as commented by a lot of Alaskan owners.

Yes! I'm that bored.

Guess the only thing I look forward to now is going to school and meeting with my young friends. Hahs, sounds pathetic. School used to be the last place I wanna be in for the last 2 decades.

Anyway, hope I will get out of this moody period soon. Heres a song I found quite meaningful and I quite like it.

Kudos to me! I suck. Hahas


有一种爱叫做放手
- 阿木

歌词内容:
如需转载歌词请务必保留以下信息!
本歌词转自〖中文歌词库〗 http://www.cnLyric.com

如果两个人的天堂
象是温馨的墙
囚禁你的梦想
幸福是否象是一扇铁窗
候鸟失去了南方
如果你对天空向往
渴望一双翅膀
放手让你飞翔
你的羽翼不该伴随玫瑰
听从凋谢的时光
浪漫如果变成了牵绊
我愿为你选择回到孤单
缠绵如果变成了锁链
抛开诺言
有一种爱叫做放手
为爱放弃天长地久
我们相守若让你付出所有
让真爱带我走
为爱结束天长地久
我的离去若让你拥有所有
让真爱带我走 说分手
为了你 失去你
狠心扮演伤害你
为了你 离开你
永远不分的离去