Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Random....

Was doing tutorial in school yesterday with Chinh when I received a sms from Meihui. Hahs, one of my 'long lost friend' from TJ. Thanks, really, for all your words of encouragement. Appreciate it! We shall meet for Mahjong, hopefully soon, after I find another of my long lost friends. Haha.

Been busy for the last two weeks, with studies, books, tv shows, Juan and her favourite activities. Haha. Hardly any time for me to sit down and blog.

Came across a quote from Tuesdays with Morrie about the effect of silence on human relationship.
Why are we embarrassed by silence? What comfort do we find in all the noise?

I take comfort in silence, alone. But when I'm with my friends, for all the noise we make, I am not comfortable talking about my feelings in front of others. Sometimes even Juan have a hard time trying to 'psycho' me into talking about my problems.

I am shy and quiet. Shit, I got Autism.